Thursday, March 31, 2011

Green Plastic Tanks and Pipes Everywhere

I took a photo of a system that made me laugh.  It's one of those "pod" types with lots of green plastic tanks and pipes everywhere.  In fact, in the photo, you can't even tell which pipes go to which tanks.  The system was pretty large and I couldn't get all of in the photo.  But, it really paints a picture of what is wrong with this industry.  Now, I am going out on a limb here, and you will probably recognize the manufacturer, but hey, this is the world wide web and people have a right to know and a right to see these kinds of contraptions. You may even recognize the people in the picture.  The photo is below.













I gotcha', didn't I?    But you already had a picture in your mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment